No. 577 May 14, 2021
ebroker: Validation control. Password strength settings
ebroker, allows you to configure the system with the necessary measures to guarantee an adequate level of security in the authentication process (Access) of the different users. In addition to setting the number of attempts allowed, the number of minutes that the user would be blocked, and the number of days to expire, you can increase password strength establishing the following requirements:
- It must contain lowercase. The password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
- It must contain capital letters. The password must contain at least one capital letter.
- It must contain numbers. The password must contain at least one number.
- It must contain non-alphanumeric characters. The password must contain at least one character that is not a letter or a number.
- Minimum length. The password must contain at least 4 characters.
- Different from username. The password must not contain the username.
- Different from previous passwords. The password cannot match any previous saved password.
- Number of previous passwords. Number of old passwords saved to control the mismatch with the new password. A maximum of 5 passwords can be saved.
You just have to go to ...
Control Panel> Control Panel> Security> Validation Control